Parents note: When using the HoverSphere outdoors,
we strongly recommend filling with air only! Helium-filled HoverSpheres
may fly away outdoors. To fill with air, inflate with an air pump, or insert
the enclosed straw into the valve and blow into it.
- To inflate HoverSphere for indoor use, simply insert the helium* tank's
inflation nozzle into the HoverSphere's fill valve. Fill with helium until
the HoverSphere inflates into a ball shape.
- Lift the HoverSphere and see if it floats. Ideally, the HoverSphere should
slowly sink. If it floats upward, you may have overfilled it. If this is the
case, just let some helium out by inserting the enclosed straw into the HoverSphere
valve (Make sure the straw extends at least 7 inches into the valve).
- You can also inflate the HoverSphere with air. Inflate with an air pump,
or blow air into it by using the enclosed straw. When using the HoverSphere
outdoors, fill with air only!
- The HoverSphere valve seals automatically. However, if you want the HoverSphere
to look more aerodynamic, you can fold over the fill valve and tape it down.
- Over time, it is normal for the HoverSphere to lose helium. Simply refill
with air or helium.
- If your HoverSphere gets punctured or develops a small tear, cover the hole
with clear packing tape. Warning: If the outer support rod breaks, discard
the product immediately.
- The helium-filled HoverSphere is designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
If you choose to play with it outside, be careful - the wind can carry your
* You can fill your HoverSphere with helium at any store that sells balloons
including most grocery stores, florists, and party stores. You can also buy
disposable helium tanks at many large retailers.
Copyright ©2001 HoverSphere All rights reserved.